//Just a Child

Meet the Owner!
Hey! Nice to meet you (=


Welcome to my little stalkers. Drop nice words here. Sorry if I didn't reply it back. 

Status : Hey! I'm still online ;)

Home About Linkies Stuff


Tagboard
Footprints here!


cbox code here

Credits

Thanks to Nadya.
Edited by Heisha Syazana

The boss !
Assalamualaikum 
Here's something to share about myself . To ANONS , please get yourself away from my blog including my profile .
Thank you  



Name : Heisha Syazana bt Rooslan 
Famous Amous As : Heisha Sha
Birthday : 13th of July 2001 
Age : Going eleven this year 
Home Shuweet Home : Setiawangsa , Kolumpo 
Knows : Malay | English | Korea
Schoolio : SK Desa Tun Hussein Onn , Kolumpo (: 

Likes 
- Meet new peoples \ Hello (: / 
- Designing and editing my blog  
- Yellow | White | Pink \ Elegant ! / 
- Tutti Frutti \ Chocolate and Vanilla / 
- B2ST/Beast | Snsd

Hates \ 
- Spammers , rippers , copycats , haters , anon \ Get away ! Shuhh~ / 
- Over fanatic K-POPPERS \ Phe-liss lah / 
- Slow internet connection \ Kura kura bawak siput **** lagi laju kot / 
- Lizard | Cockroach | Rat | Gecko | Spider \ Euuw ! -..- /